DSSSB Recruitment 2018: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has Released a Job Notice For 9232 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies. Interested candidates who want to apply for Vacant Positions In Various departments they should check notification first. Eligible and Interested Job seekers May Apply Online For DSSSB Vacancies 2018 through the official website. Who is willing to fill this job they need to submit the online application form on or before the last date 31st January 2018. DSSSB has declared an official advertisement. But here in this post, we write all the detailed information. You can read this content.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – TGT, PGT, EVGC, Assistant Teacher Posts
दिल्ली अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन बोर्ड ने शिक्षण और गैर-शिक्षण पदों की 9232 पदों को भरने के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की। पात्र हैं, जो उम्मीदवार 31 जनवरी 2018 से पहले डीएसएसएसबी रिक्ति 2018 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। पात्रता, चयन, आवेदन कैसे करें के बारे में अन्य विवरण नीचे उल्लेखित हैं।
Age Limitation For DSSSB Jobs:
|Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|PGT Post||Bachelor’s or graduation degree in related field / Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university||Up to 36 years|
|TGT Post||Bachelor’s degree (Honors/Pass) in any discipline from a recognized university/institute||Up to 32 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
|Grade-IV DASS||12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
|Grade-II DASS||Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
Knowledge of Hindi.
|Statistical Assistant||Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational research / Mathematical Statistics / Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject/papers in Post-Graduation/Graduation level)
Working knowledge of Computers
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution or equivalent Two years’ building Constructions/Civil Development works||18-27 years|
|Draughtsman Grade-III||Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt.
2 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
|Field Assistant||Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/Board Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/Board||18-27 years|
|Food Safety Officer||A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
|Not more than 30 years|
|Librarian||Graduate from a recognized university with diploma in Library Science.
One year’s professional experience.
Bachelor in Library Science Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Typewriting on Computer
|Below 37 years|
|Librarian (Dte. Of Training)||Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science of a recognized university/institute.
Diploma in computer application from recognized university or institute Two years professional experience in a library under central/state government/autonomous or statutory organization/PSU/university or recognized research or educational institution.
|Not exceeding 30 years|
Candidates who willing to apply for DSSSB Jobs they should check qualification also. So, read the detailed information regarding education criteria you can read the official advertisement.
All Teachers Vacancies: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
• Grade-IV (DASS): Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
• Grade-II (DASS): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
• Statistical Assistant: Rs.9300 -34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• JE (Civil): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Draughtsman Grade-III: Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/-
• Field Assistant will be paid Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-
• For Food Safety Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• For Librarian: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Librarian (Date. Of Training): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Start of Online Registration – 5th January 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 31st January 2018
How To Apply OnLine
- Firstly log on to the website of DSSSB i.e “www.dsssbonline.nic.in”
- Here on the main page, you will see the DSSSB Recruitment Advertisement.
- Click on the link to notification and read this carefully.
- Now Select the desired post.
- After that Click on New Registration
- Enter all the necessary details
- Click on submit the form.
- After Registration, the user has to Sign in.
- Now again fill all the details.
- Read yours from carefully.
- Hence, Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Official Website – www.dsssbonline.nic.in
Good Luck Guys!!!!!!!!!!!